Registration of a Dubai DED Company is a very complex procedure which has many layers and can prove frustrating. Our dedicated professionals will remove the hassle and ensure that our clients receive the best service and experience when registering their Dubai Business.
The business advisors at PBS will initially review the requirements of the client to determine the following;
- What is the best trade license to suit the client needs?
- Is a local sponsor or local agent required?
- Is there a requirement for capital?
- What is the best legal structure for the business?
- What is the cost of the premises?
- What is the complete project cost?
PBS has developed a stage by stage process system which ensures that our clients are receiving the correct information and acquiring the correct Dubai business license to suit their specific needs.
The breakdown of the process is as follows.
- Understand the category/categories (commercial, industrial and/or professional) and type of business activity/activities to be practiced.
- Determine the appropriate business legal form for your business taking into consideration the desired business activity/activities and the number and nationalities of the business owners.
- Confirm all the requirements of the license to be issued.
- Determine the trade name of the business.
- Submit an application to the department for an initial approval and registering the trade name.
- After getting the initial approval business premises must be sought and approval will be taken from the Planning Department of Dubai Municipality in order to verify that this said premise is suitable for the business.
- Prepare all required documents and submit an application to the department or one of its external branches for paying the required fees to obtain a final license.
- Submit an application to one of the Department external branches for a signboard permit for a business trade name as required by the economic regulations.
The types of legal form a Dubai Economic Department Registered Company can take are as follows;
- Individual Establishment.
- Limited / Joint Liability Company.
- Private / Public Shareholding Company.
- Civil Business Company.
Any company incorporated outside the United Arab Emirates may operate any commercial, industrial or professional activity through one of the following legal forms:
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Limited Liability Company: this kind of company shall be established to operate any commercial or industrial activity, including one or more UAE national partner whose shareholding shall not be less than 51% of the paid-up capital.
- Private / Public Shareholding Company: this kind of company shall be established to operate any commercial or industrial activity, including one or more UAE national partner whose shareholding shall not be less than 51% of the paid-up capital.
For complete information on all the processes and procedures for registering a Dubai Company please contact us at email@example.com and our skilled business advisors will provide complete assistance.