DIFC the financial hub of the Middle East region and regarded as one of the best global international financial centers has created a small city within Dubai. The DIFC provides a regulatory framework for companies based on the laws of the UK along with DIFC Courts providing support to the business community registered within the financial center. DIFC accommodates all types of regulated and non-regulated businesses which form the diverse business community.
As the premium free zone of the Middle East the DIFC attracts leading local and global businesses. DIFC is the home of PBS and we are very proud to be a member of the DIFC community and work closely with the DIFC to ensure our clients are receiving the best solutions delivered in a timely and professional manner whilst all the while supporting the expansion of our DIFC community.
As a global jurisdiction for financial institutions, the DIFC offers its participants a highly attractive investment environment, including:
- 100 percent foreign ownership
- Zero percent tax rate on income and profits
- Wide network of double taxation treaties available to UAE incorporated entities
- No restrictions on foreign exchange or capital/profit repatriation
- Dollar denominated environment
- Transparent operating environment with high standards of rules and regulations
- Strict supervision and enforcement of money laundering laws
- Ultra modern office accommodation, state-of-the-art technology, sophisticated infrastructure, data protection/security, operational support and business continuity facilities of uncompromisingly high standards.
The DIFC application procedure can be an incredibly overwhelming process hence most applicants prefer to engage experts that have the necessary understanding to execute and supervise the whole process competently.
The experts at PBS are able to provide assistance in the area of incorporating both a Non-Regulated or Regulated entity in the DIFC
PBS will execute and supervise the following;
- DIFC Applicant and Application details
- DIFC Legal Structure
- DIFC Business Activity
- DIFC Ownership Structure
- DIFC Fit & proper questionnaire
- DIFC Declaration
- DIFC Operational Requirements
- DIFC Definitions
For more information on DIFC Registration and the types of companies that can operate in the jurisdiction please contact our specialist advisers at email@example.com for complete further assistance.