Hamriyah Free Zone is located in the Emirate of Sharjah which is located 20 minutes outside of Dubai. Hamriyah free zone is part of the Hamriyah port and with the recent announcement of 7 magnificent zones Hamriyah has shown vision and is making great efforts to attract new business registration and creating opportunities to attract a vast range of companies to setup in Hamriyah.
Hamriyah offers great cost effective solutions and has offerings that can support all levels of businesses. The consultants at PBS have been working very closely with Hamriyah to understand the products and solutions available so we can provide our clients that choose Hamriyah the most appropriate and cost effective solution. Hamriyah is a very progesssive free zone that offers benefits such as full 100% foreign ownership, full tax emption and customs duty exemptions and the infrastructure to support businesses right from the start.
Hamriyah Free Zone is challenged to provide competitive incentives and unique opportunities to establish a business in a tax free environment, full company ownership, exemptions from all commercial levies and repatriation of capital and profits. The free zone manages an area of approximately twenty two million square meters of prime industrial and commercial land and a 14 meter deep water port which includes room for expansion.
The free zone provides the following facilities:
- Access to 14 meter deep water port and 7 meter deep inner harbor
- Land lease for 25 years renewed for similar period
- Pre-built warehouses, factories and office units for lease
- Executive office suites in the International Business Center for lease
- On-site accommodation for investors’ personnel including recreatin center and health club
- Transportation via road, 3 sea ports and Sharjah International airport
- Highly developed infrastructure and telecommunications links
- Abundant and inexpensive energy (Electricity: $0.05 per KWA, Water: $8.17 per 1000 Gallons)
- Liberty for personnel recruitment and economical workforce
- Affordable cost of living