DWC is a champion amongst the most energizing free zones in Dubai and is currently drawing in a considerable measure of worldwide consideration with organizations racing to enlist. DWC has a simple and streamlined enrollment process and the expense of enlistment is low when compared with other free zones in Dubai. It offers its clients an extremely friendly environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure that is hard to replicate elsewhere.
Dubai World Central likewise offers cheap and simple business setup arrangements through its Business Center situated in Dubai South home office. The Business Center is a completely prepared business focus that offers shared work area and shared office answers for the individuals who don’t require changeless office space for their organizations. Such open door makes the organization arrangement in Dubai South financially savvy and reasonable. The DWC free zone organization development is more probable decision for investors since it will also be facilitating the World Expo 2020.
Some of the companies that are currently operating out of DWC and taking full advantage of their facilities and infrastructure are Aramex, Kuehne + Nagel, Panalpina, INL, RSA and Hellmann-Calipar.
DWC Free Zone is open to two different types of companies
- Newly established companies – DWC L.L.C
- Branch of existing company
Types of trade license:
- 100% Foreign ownership
- No Capital requirement
- 100% Tax Free environment
- No corporate or income tax
- Co-located with the world’s eighth biggest cargo airport
- Dedicated access to the world’s largest man-made port at JAFZA
- Independent city
- Extensive variety of exercises and facilities provided
- Dedicated aviation and logistics districts
- Venue of the World Exposition 2020, with expected footfall of 25 million guests more than 6 months