The procedure to start a business in Dubai is quite different from Abu Dhabi. In each emirate there are different options for company formation. Free trade zone onshore and offshore and the non free zone trade shore with the local sponsor and local agent in Dubai. There are different companies working in UAE guide the foreigners and UAE national for their business formation. The most important thing is the level and standard of your company because the UAE has good reputation all over the world and it allows only good company formation who can supply best services to the world. There are laws for investors either they want to start their company in collaboration with the local agents serving there or with the government of UAE.
If one has started a company with a local agent, he cannot collaborate with government services and companies otherwise his company will be rejected. Therefore, to start accompany in UE needs money, time and a lot of information about the policies of the land department of UAE. The most common steps of company formation in UAE are these
- Validity of the company, definition of its license and type, including the trade, free zone and emirate. Registration and purpose of the company formation
- The choose the best and famous local sponsor who can guide you in place or area of company formation
- Preparation of the documents for company formation with the respective authorities and compiling of the documents for concerned companies
- Preparation of the documents to receive the perspective of the license and company
- Opening a bank account, although It is quite hard and complicated task to open bank account tin UAE
- Number of persons who will work in the company and approval from the land department of UAE for the selected staff and members
- For the foreign investors, there are three main entities to start a company i.e are local limited liability company, a free zone entity and an international business company
- One can also a start company by starting a branch and foreign company and a representative office of the foreign company, brand office and joint ventures services
- For foreign investors, there are different criteria’s for company formation in free zones, trade zones and local limited liability
- Free zones are for those who want 100% their own business and involve and sharing and collaboration, mostly investors in UAE prefer free zone business when they newly start company, later on they may collaborate with other local companies
- The location of the company should be best and most affordable for all classes of people.
- For foreign investors all visa requirements and eligibility should be clear
- to start a company in Dubai requires an expert business consultant for guidance about company and business matter of UAE