Ajman Located near the cities of Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain, Ajman United Arab Emirates is the smallest of all the established emirates. Ajman UAE comprises the two jurisdictions of Masfout and Manama, situated to the north of the Masafi-Dhaid main artery. Though the biggest draw in the area is Sharjah, Ajman encompasses some interesting attractions and sites for tourists. One of the main attractions in Ajman UAE is the long expanse of powdery white sand beach, stretching for almost 20 miles and situated along the Persian Gulf Coast.
Ajman is focused on economic diversification in trade, logistics, banking, tourism, real estate and manufacturing and provides opportunities in various industries;
The Ajman’s Free Trade Zones – offering 100% foreign ownership and zero taxes – are helping to attract foreign investors. The global financial crisis, tight international credit, and deflated asset prices constricted the economy in 2009 and 2010.
A massive multi-million Dirhams development plan on over a mission square meter area is under progress at the Free Zone, which on completion will be able to accommodate 4000 companies.
Ajman’s proximity to Sharjah and Dubai provides easy accessibility to the two international airports and four ports. Ajman Port, serving over 1000 vessels in a year, has emerged as an important maritime focal point today. It has twelve berths. A massive development plan for Ajman Ports, under progress, seeks to enhance its facilities to world level in the near future.
- Competitive pricing on premises
- Cheap energy.
- The most economical wage structure and easy access to vast work force.
- Total exemption from all import and export duties.
- Total elimination of all service charges and hidden fees.
- Exceptionally low handling charges.
- 20 years land contract is renewable for another 20 years guaranteeing 40 years tax free operations.
- Lowest lease prices.
- World class infrastructure.
- Lowest tariffs in the region.
- Single Window Clearances (Licensing, Immigration, etc)
This license is issued to foreign/UAE companies/Free Zone Entities who wish to carry out trading activities in the Free Zone.
Professional Services License:
This license issued to foreign/UAE companies/Free Zone Entities who wish to carry out the business of providing professional services in the Free Zone.
This license is issued to foreign/UAE companies/Free Zone Entities who wish to carry out manufacturing activities in the Free Zone.
National Industrial License:
This license is issued to a registered company in ajman operating in the Free Zone who meets the following eligibility criteria:
- The company should be registered with GCC with a GCC national/s owing majority shareholding of 51% or above.
- At least 40% of the manufacturing process should be accomplished in the Free Zone.
- Companies holding a National Industrial License are eligible for duty free exports to the member states of the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council.
Type of Free Zone Entity
Free Zone Entity:
FZE is an entity formed and registered in Ajman Free Zone and regulated by the Free Zone Authority, in accordance to the Amiri Decree No. 3 of 1988 as amended by the Amiri Decree No. 3 of 1996. FZE enjoys a separate legal entity and is owned (100%) by either a person or a corporate body. Such an entity must have a capital equivalent to US $ 50,000. The liability of the owner is limited to the amount of the share capital.
Free Zone Company (FZC):
Licenses under this category are issued to Free Zone Companies incorporates within the Free Zone in accordance with the Amiri Decree. Such company enjoys a separate legal identity and the liability of its owner is limited to the value of the paid up shared capital.
Branch of a Local Company (BLC):
Licenses under this category are issued to companies holding a valid license from any UAE licensing authority except from other Free Zones.