DFSA is the body that regulates the financial services industry within the Dubai International Financial Center. Based on the regulations that regulate the financial industry in the UK the DFSA has raised the bar above international regulators. At PBS our expert consultants assist clients that require DFSA authorisation and provide sustained support through the regulatory approval process.
The levels of authorisation and subsequent requirement criteria for a firm are subject to the intended financial activity within the DIFC. The DFSA has strong corporate governance and regulations in place to ensure that DFSA registered firms are adhering to best business practices at all times and have implemented the resources needed to operate at the standards required.
DFSA Authorisation Services typically consist of the following:
- Initial Consultations on DFSA requirements
- Advising and selecting the appropriate DFSA Category for Authorisation
- Advice on individual DFSA approval
- Consultation and Creation of DFSA systems and controls
- Implementing DFSA systems and controls
- Risk assessment for DFSA Authorisation
- Completion of the DFSA application forms
- Completion of all other DFSA requried forms for Authorisation
- Pre-authorisation Advice for senior management
- Preparing all documentation for DFSA Authorisation
- Full Project Managment of the DFSA Application
- Advice and full preparation of DFSA Regulatory Business Plan
- Advice on internal organisation structures and corporate governance in accordance with DFSA requirements
PBS will supervise and execute the complete DFSA Authorisation process ensuring that our clients can enjoy peace of mind and a smooth transition into the DIFC.