Dubai Healthcare City Company Setup
DHCC was established by his highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum over 13 years ago to provide an environment where the leading medical institutions could operate within a free zone enjoying 100% foreign ownership and full tax ememption on operations. Dubai is focused on becoming a medical tourism hub and with the government steer heading the initiative Dubai will fulfil the ambition of being a renowned international medical destination.
DHCC business registration processes are stage orientated however clients will benefit from the experience of the experts at PBS to navigate through the numerous options available for company registration. The advisors at PBS will identify the most appropriate solutions for our clients followed by a seamless execution of the processes to deliver a complete turn-key solution.
- Low operational costs
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Flexible real estate designed to suit the industry (laboratories, pharmacies, etc.)
- Integrated community of healthcare specialties providing first class medical care.
- Access to the network of regional healthcare experts
- Investors are allowed 100% ownership
- No income, corporate taxes or personal taxes for fifty years and no customs duties for goods and services
We offer assistance in forming and licensing a company in the DHCC. Please feel free to contact us for more information at +971 4 388 7619, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org