Dubai Internet City Free Zone benefits (DIC) is created by the government of Dubai as a free zone to be an information technology part and a vital strategic base for organizations focusing on emerging markets in the region. It has now developed into the biggest Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Business Park in North Africa and the Middle East, the). DIC hosts global and regional companies and offers them with a community that pulls in all the component of the ICT value chain and supports the development and growth of IT and Telecoms as well as providing them with all the benefits that come with incorporating a business in a Free zone. DIC not only fosters Fortune 500 companies but also empowers SME’s and brings in leaders of global ICT to Dubai. There are currently more than 1,700 businesses in DIC in all sizes
Dubai Internet City Free Zone Benefits
First opened its doors in 2000 and is located on Sheikh Zayed Road south of Downtown Dubai city. It is close to Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeriah which are known as the some of the most prestigious residential areas of Dubai.
Below are some of the benefits of establishing a business in Dubai Internet City.
- No personal, income and corporate taxes (50-year exemption)
- 100 per cent foreign ownership
- Full repatriation of profits
- Metro Ethernet environment
- Dynamic international community
- Networking opportunities
- Market development opportunities
- World class communications infrastructure on new innovative technologies
- Digital voice and high speed data services offered at competitive rates
- Commercial offices, Business Centers (Executive Desk and Executive Office) and Conference Facilities
“There will be the right conditions for e-business. There will be a clear, business-friendly attitude. There will be a clear business advantage from operating from Dubai,” Shaikh Mohammed had observed 15 years ago. Today every word has come true.