If you want to have 100 per cent ownership of your company, regardless of type of business, you need to opt for a license and location in one of the many free zones of UAE.
They are designed to encourage foreign investment with easier start-up processes, labour and immigration procedures, 100 per cent ownership for all nationalities and other legal services. Each free zone has its own authority and its own rules, which are applicable to investors looking to set up firm in those zones.
- Allows 100 per cent foreign national ownership of firm with no requirement of local sponsor or local service agent.
- Waiver of corporate taxes (time-bound and renewable for further periods).
- Exemption from personal taxes as well as import and export taxes.
- 100 per cent repatriation of revenue and profits.
- Documentation is less and more suited to foreign investors.
- Long-term leasing options (up to 25 years) available at great terms to investors.
- Recruitment and workforce processes are simplified, faster and cheaper.
- Easy availability of legal, housing, immigration, labour and other facilities.
- Incorporation is faster than when done outside free zones
- 100 per cent free transfer of funds
Complete list of free zones
Dubai Cars and Automotive Zone
Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
Dubai Industrial City
Dubai Internet City
Dubai Knowledge Village
Dubai Logistics City
Dubai Outsource Zone
Dubai Studio City
Dubai Textile City
Energy and Environment Park
Jumeirah Lakes Towers Free Zone
Free Zones in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi Airport Business City
Abu Dhabi Ports Company
Industrial City of Abu Dhabi
Free Zones in Fujairah
Creative City Fujairah
Ras Al Khaimah
RAK Investment Authority Free Zone
RAK Maritime City
Ras Al Khaimah Media Free Zone