PBSolutions is RAK registered agents for RAK offshore company incorporation with bank account in UAE. RAK Company is an ideal solution for businesses that want to be registered in the United Arab Emirates.
RAKIA Offshore is located in Ras Al Khaimah and is a part of the Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority which offers businesses the opportunity to avail offshore IBC companies in the UAE that are cost effective with fast processing. IBC companies can only be formed through corporate service providers and PBS is proud to be a CSP for RAKIA and have assisted clients in establishing and managing their entities for over 5 years.RAK offshore company formation is a simplified solution for companies that require a legal entity with a local UAE bank account along with being extremely cost effective. Whilst IBC companies can operate globally they are restricted to providing any offering within the UAE. The IBC can however hold assets along with bank accounts in the UAE.
RAK Offshore companies have numerous uses including providing tax relief..
Advantages and Benefits:
- Absolute privacy, confidentiality and protection of assets and information
- 100% foreign ownership
- Ability to maintain bank accounts in the UAE
- Choice of law (common law, civil law or any jurisdiction of your choice)
- Ability to issue multiple classes of shares, including Custodian shares and Restricted Bearer shares
- Own real properties in the UAE
- Minimum one director required
- No AGM or local director/shareholder requirements
- Own Intellectual Property such as Patents, Trade Marks and Copyright
RAK Offshore Companies must be registered through a Local Agent. PBS are approved local agents by RAKIA Offshore.