Company Setup in DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodities Centre) FreeZone
Dubai Multi Commodities Center Free Zone (DMCC) registers around 170 organizations a month, of which 95% of them are new to Dubai. It now has more than 11,000 organizations residing in the free zone area with a variety of startup companies and large corporations who all advantage from DMCC’s notoriety for being a world class business center point. The free zone was granted the Global Free Zone of the Year by the Financial Times fdi magazine.
DMCC Free Zone allows business owners to quickly setup their companies and develop their business internationally. DMCC offers its members services ranging from registration and licensing to general services that ease the process of setting up a business within the complex. This system enables the members of the companies to complete employee affairs procedures, renew residency permits and issue visas, traffic affairs, and vehicle registration all through the free zone.
Situated in the heart of new Dubai, our vicinity to Jebel Ali Port, Al Maktoum International Airport and Dubai Logistics Corridor makes DMCC Free Zone a genuinely worldwide entryway for trade.
Benefits of DMCC:
- No corporate and personal income tax rate guaranteed for 50 years
- 100% foreign business ownership
- 100% capital repatriation
- Licenses for a full range of business activities
- offices for sale and lease at competitive rates
- Immigration services including visas and other government permits
- Regular networking opportunities through DMCC industry events
- Training on the latest developments in trade regulation and compliance standards
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Dependable customer support
Setting up a Business in Dubai and UAE Freezones
Call now : +971 4 388 7619