- Full onshore and dealing in any currency
- Local business benefits
- 10% tax rate on locally sourced profits
- 100% foreign company ownership
- Provide a foundation for both domestic and international firms.
All QFC firms have a tax regime based on the principles of transparency, efficiency and fairness. They illustrate and apply features that other tax regimes use, however its tax legislation is clearly set out order to implement the best-in-class system that will help create a balance between its fiscal objectives and meeting the needs of its licensed firms.
- Attractive advantages to company headquarters, management offices, treasury functions companies, holding companies and special-purposes companies.
- Asset management and insurance through to Islamic Finance in order to support its financial institutions.
- Specialist support services ranging from consultancy and accounting to legal, IT, marketing and brand management services.
- For firms having some expertise in wealth management for people and families, the QFC can offer an extensive stage to support a broadness of administrations, including risk administration, tax planning and wealth advice.