Company Setup in Abu Dhabi, Freezone
Peninsula Business Solutions provides complete support to clients to set up business in Abu Dhabi’s free zone. Our experts assist in completing the technicalities and paperwork required for company formation in the Abu Dhabi free zone. These are some of the reasons why PBS suggests you to start a business in Abu Dhabi free zone:
- Abu Dhabi free zones provide business cluster environments, i.e. businesses in same sector share a common workplace which improves the chances of collaboration
- Abu Dhabi government provides 100% tax exemptions on imports and exports along with corporate and personal income tax
- It provides the fastest immigration process which helps you bring your professionals easily to targeted free zones
- The business owners can enjoy the complete benefits of 100% foreign ownership by setting up a company in Abu Dhabi’s free zones.
- Also, Abu Dhabi’s free zones have no restrictions on doing more than one type of business like other emirate’s free zones.
Benefits of setting up a company in Abu Dhabi freezone
Company formation in the free zone has turned UAE into a commercial hub for businesses from all over the world. Company formation in Abu Dhabi freezone can be complicated but with Peninsula Business Solutions you can set up a company in this freezone easily. Our experts work efficiently and closely with government officials and get the documentation done in no time.
Some other reasons to set up a company in freezone in Abu Dhabi are:
- With the ease of government documentation work and high standard of living employees’ morale remains high and they work more efficiently.
- Abu Dhabi is known as the financial hub of the UAE and provides easy movement of funds.
- Abu Dhabi Global market provides strategic benefits for sectors like wealth management, private banking, and asset management so you can invest your profits in the best asset management firms.
- The 2 billion consumer market of Abu Dhabi provides an ideal location for FMCG sector companies.
- Abu Dhabi freezones provide various benefits for establishing clean energy startups such as easy registration, recruitment procedures and licensing.
- There are no restrictions on the number of people employed by a company as is seen in some developed freezones.
- It is also known for its ease of transportation be it airways, roadways or sea routes. These freezones are present near docks and airports reducing transportation costs and motivating more trade in the region.
- With such growth consumer spending increases which would ultimately bring more profits for the businesses in near future.