Business setup in Ajman Freezone
Peninsula Business Solutions helps in every manner start a business in Ajman free zone. We have a team of experts who understand the legal jurisdiction of Ajman free zone and work closely with you to establish and nurture their business setup in Ajman free zone.
Here are the reasons why you should choose Ajman free zone to start your business:
- The businessmen get full ownership of their business. There is no restriction of any kind from the local government.
- Ajman free zone is one of the major contributors to the UAE economy by accounting 19.5% of total exports.
- The region is empowering businesses with an assortment of opportunities to earn revenue.
- To support the development of the region, the investors tend to get some packages as the type of visa. This helps the entrepreneurs to hold 3 to 5 visas at the same time.
- Ajman free zone is a promising location for the traders to start their businesses. The region lies near the Dubai International Airport as well as the Sharjah Airport.
- It does not matter if you are facing immigrating issues to other regions. You can get your visa pre-approved by the Ajman free zone immigration authority. There will not be any extra charges for the company set up and your current visa will continue to be active as well.
- The region is well connected by highways, railroads as well as airports which gives the highest level of convenience.
- Cheap and reliable sources of energy make it extremely beneficial for industrialist
Benefits of setting up a company in Ajman free zone
As the competition is growing in the world, the Ajman free zone has become the top choice for businessmen. The region is full of opportunities for global economic trades. The Ajman free zone has the potential to provide investors a good return. Thus, they can enjoy a wonderful lifestyle in their preferred location. You can easily find enthusiastic and competent workers, craftsmen, and helpers here. Free zones are evolving to adapt to the growing economic demand of investors. These regions cover all the industrial aspects. Some of them are the use of alternate energy, zero import and export charges, and full business rights. Below are the reasons why you should set up a company in Ajman free zone.
- The process of company formation in the Ajman free zone can be completed within a few days. This is one of the major benefits of starting a new venture in the free zone. All the legal paper works get authorized by the local bodies within 24 hours.
- The area is perfect for almost all types of business trades. You can get the industrial certificate, as well as the professional certificate, to set up a company in Ajman free zone.
- With the help of consultancy firms, you can open your bank accounts in the right bank which offers stability and trading in foreign currency.
- The company will not be liable for paying any kind of import and/or export tariffs to the government. Any new business can flourish in the Ajman free zone.
- The entrepreneurs do not have to pay custom duty fees to receive goods and services. Only 5% VAT is levied on importing goods from a foreign land
- Investors tend to prefer their business formation in the Ajman free zone because of zero duty charges.