Company Setup in Sharjah Freezone
The third-largest emirate of the UAE is Sharjah and this is why Peninsula Business Solution suggests that a company formation in Sharjah freezone is going to be a good choice. Our team will help you in setting up a company in Sharjah free zones in an efficient way so that you can get the maximum benefit here at low-cost.
- This is the only emirate to have land on the Gulf of Oman as well as the Persian Gulf giving excellent opportunities for trade and commerce
- Strategically located between Africa, Europe, and Asia, Sharjah further improves the scope of trade in both types of markets, developed and developing.
- The documentation process is fast and is generally completed within 24 hours. This ease of paperwork acts as a boost to morale.
- Low-cost labor and warehouse facilities add up to the strategic advantage of trade in this region. Companies can begin generating profit in no time.
- The low transportation costs and easy access to ports, Sharjah International Airport gives an added advantage for trading and travel-related industry.
- The energy required to manufacture products in these regions is in abundant supply and hence cheap further reducing the company’s expenses.
- MSEs can grow significantly in this region due to some special incentives being provided to such budding companies.
- Lower Lease rents in these regions for companies to save capital and rent land instead of buying it which further improves scope for low budget companies.
Benefits of setting up a company in Sharjah Freezone
The diversification of the economy in Sharjah provides great advantages for setting up a company in Sharjah Freezone. The extra incentives to startups in this region make us at Peninsula Business Solution advise you to set up a company in Sharjah, freezone, and enjoy the opportunities for foreign investors. Here are some other reasons to set up a company in a free zone in Sharjah:
- Unlike other Emirates, Sharjah does not have any restrictions on the currency which allows investors to easily invest and set up a company in Sharjah Freezone.
- The UAE government of UAE respects confidentiality and hence a company set up in Sharjah Freezone does not require an audit every year. Thus, it can put its resources to better use.
- Business owners enjoy the freedom of selecting the type of activity they want to be involved in unlike other emirates.
- Setting up a company in Sharjah Freezone allows easy Visa processing. This allows companies to bring professionals from all over the world to collaborate.
- There is no capital requirement of any type, thus attracting investors from different parts of the world, thus aiding the faster economic development of the UAE.
- 100% foreign ownership is allowed