Fujairah free zone located in the Emirate of Fujairah is just 1 hour outside of Dubai and is set in a beautiful region of the UAE. The Fujairah free zone has been developing and is keen to be attract new companies by offering a business friendly environment, cost effective solutions and quick processing times. The free zone offers a wide range of business licenses spanning across most business sectors with modern infrastructure that supports business from day one.
At PBS we have been working with Fujairah free zone and are accustomed to the practices and offerings which provides great insight for our clients registering their business in Fujairah. Like most free zones Fujairah also offers full tax emption along with 100% foreign ownership.
Advantages of setting up business in Fujairah Free zone
- Fujairah Free-zone company setup is aimed at business registration for start-ups, small and medium enterprises promising potential growth. The Free Zone also has the infrastructure to accommodate bigger enterprises, which includes standard offices and lands for development etc.
- Fujairah is a mountainous region and therefore has a higher rainfall than the surrounding desert areas. Fujairah experiences warm temperatures with seasonal differences.
- Fujairah has a bustling, important multipurpose port. In fact, Fujairah ranks as one of the top three bunkering locations in the world.
- Strategic Location – only emirate out of Hormuz strait
- A global business focal-point
- Modern Sea Port (Fujairah Port is world’s second largest bunkering port in the world)
- Opportunity for investment in earth and geological projects (rocks, minerals and oil)
- Opportunity for investment in Tourism Sector
- Opportunity for investment in Agriculture
- A highly business friendly government
- State policies permit full repatriation of profit and capital
- No income tax or corporate tax
- Global Gateway
- Modern, efficient and sophisticated communication system
- Fujairah International Airport-The only airport serving the UAE East Coast as well as Northern Oman