Offshore Company Incorporation in JAFZA (Jebel Ali Offshore, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Offshore Company might be utilized as a Holding Company for many exercises which may incorporate holding freehold properties in Dubai as approved by JAFZA, tax mitigation, bequest arranging and resource security.
The most significant aspects of the Offshore Rules and Regulations and legislation in Jebel Ali Offshore based in Dubai – United Arab Emirates are:
- A minimum of One Shareholder and Two Directors are required
- Every Company shall have a secretary.
- Every Company shall keep accounting records.
- A minimum of one shareholder required.
- Name of the Company must end with Limited.
- Corporate shareholders are permitted.
- The accounts of the Offshore Company shall be approved by the Directors and signed by one of them.
- Registration of the Company in the Offshore Zone will take place after the necessary approval is obtained.
- Restriction of activities: Certain business activity is restricted like banking business, insurance and reinsurance, insurance.
- Broker/agent, consulting services, professional services, management consultancy, etc.
- The Offshore Company can be used as a General Trading Company.